TOR Reporter Episode 13 – The Gang’s All Here
The circle is now complete! Anexxia signs on as a full-time host, and help Josh and Chris unravel all the news since TOR’s launch, help you pick the right crew skills for your character, and talk about a fan-made mobile app that will blow your mind.
What we’ve done in game:
- Level 47 on the Sith Inquisitor- Sorcerer
- Closing in on the end of my class story
- Bought my first vanity pet (mouse droid)
- Maxed out Synthweaving and still was able to purchase level 40 speeder riding and speeder (thanks in part to my Bounty Hunter who lives at the Galactic Trade Network terminal)
- Level 36 Imperial Agent – Operative Healer/DPS
- Finished 1st chapter, deep into 2nd
- On Hoth right now — I used to think Talz were cute. They’re total JERKS!
- Huttball: before and after Christmas
- Level 31 Jedi Guardian – Almost done with Alderan.
- Working on my crafting with the Jedi mostly, but I originally picked Armormech (d’oh) instead of Synthweaving for my Jedi Armor. Up to mid-100s now at level 31.
- Trying to keep up with crafting, but it costs so much $$$$. Armortech at 67.
- Several alts in the low teens, but the story for my Jedi keeps pulling me back though!
- Trying to get my Smuggler (Gunslinger) up to the high teens to keep up with friends. Once I get my ship, I’m going to try leveling him with class quests and space combat only!
- Going to level my trooper as a PvP healer. See how that works.
Closing in on a million Sith Warriors created in game and other fun stats
- Speculation on current stats
- What’s the next big announcement
- Anecdotes: What have you seen is most popular class/race?
Crew Skills Overview
Armormech – Armor with Aim for non-force users (Trooper, Bounty Hunter, Smuggler and Imperial Agent)
Armstech – Weapons (Blasters, Blaster Rifles, and upgrades)
Artifice – Construct Jedi and Sith artifacts, including crystals to change your lightsaber’s color and item enhancements
Biochem – Stims and Health Packs and implants
Cybertech – Droid parts and cyber stuff for players (shields and earpieces and armor upgrades)
Synthweaving – Light, Medium and Heavy armor for Force users.
See our Wiki page on rare schematics our guild crafters have for some examples.
Archeology – color crystals and power crystals
Scavenging- Metals and crew skills vendor materials
Bioanalysis – creatures and plant genetic material
Slicing – lockboxes and augments
Diplomacy – Light or Dark points and rare materials for Biochem
Underworld Trading – metals and cloth used in Armormech, Cybertech and Synthweaving and companion gifts
Investigation – Armstech materials and schematics for all crafting skills
Treasure Hunting – artifacts and Artifice materials/schematics
@Psynister of Psynister’s Notebook just posted a mega Crew Skills overview
Browsing the Holonet
Purple lightsabers confirmed in PvP bags
Have you seen anyone RPing on the server?
- World boss kills seem to be the big guild activity atm
- Guild capital ships in the works — what guild activities would you want to do there?
|Print article||This entry was posted by Josh on January 9, 2012 at 7:36 pm, and is filed under Games, General, Podcast, Star Wars: The Old Republic, TOR Reporter Podcast. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.|