TOR Reporter Episode 27 – Tauntaun Fawn Follies!
In this week’s episode, we pine over the absence of Josh, talk some Patch 1.2, and wonder if what the ideal population is for an MMO.
What we did this week
- Bought my space SUV
- Became mom to an adorable Taun Fawn!
- Got those darn purple lightsaber crystals after all in the 11th hour before server maintenance
- Have sold dozens of pieces of custom gear now that people can easily find them in the GTN (hit the 50 auctions at 1 time max limit)
- Space Combat on my knight
- Got my crafting skills up to 250, and funny enough, it’s getting easier.
Expansion of Legacy promotion to include Legacy Level 6 players in addition to Level 50s
Win a Life Sized Darth Malgus
ANEXXIA: PSA: Rakghoul Plague Breakout: Stay Calm and Stay Away from Tatooine!
- Breaking news live from News kiosks on the Imperial Fleet!
- Citizens being warned to stay away from Tatooine, and to avoid transmissions from there also
- Reports of citizens exploding into disgusting green goo that has infected countless others with rakghoulism
- It is your duty to use any means necessary including deadly force to protect the galaxy from this aberration.
CHRIS: James Ohlen interview on MMO Reporter
Obtaining your own Orobird
Steps taken from the updated Companion Pets Guide on Inquisitors Roadhouse.
First you need an egg.
Unusual Eggs (which hatch into Orokeets) seem to be on a 4 or 8-hour spawn timer (seeing differing accounts) and can be found on Alderaan at: 1) X: 1930, Y: -1451 2) X: 168, Y: 1836 3) X: 181, Y: 135 in Alsakan Lowlands under the broken bridge (NOTE: saw some forum comments that this one had been removed).
You may also obtain an egg (Mysterious Egg) from the final boss in the patch’s new Flashpoint, Lost Isles, if completed on Hard Mode. The mysterious eggs hatch into Orosquabs. After obtaining an egg, you can hatch the egg by following these steps:
- On Tatooine go to the Jundland area and look for water towers. You are searching for ones that have a blue “Water Access Panel” in the base. Note that if you are lucky you may find one immediately, but you can take up to 30min to get one if others in the area are on the hunt.
- After you have the buff from the panel, head to the Czerka Archaeological Site and look for a grouping of solar panels facing inward on itself.
- Stand inside the solar panel area until your egg hatches.
- Once egg hatches you will receive an Orokeet. Run out and enjoy your new pet!
Browsing the Holonet
ANEXXIA: Dark Side Character Vs. Light Side Companions
Chris: Outlaw’s Den security chest locations
Anexxia: SWTOR Combat Log Parser Roundup at Ask Mr Robot
CHRIS: Ideal Population for an MMO?
|Print article||This entry was posted by Chris on April 19, 2012 at 1:01 am, and is filed under General, TOR Reporter Podcast. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.|