Rift Reporter Episode 56 – A Storm is Brewing
This week we talk about the announcement of the Storm Legion Expansion, and some of the goodies coming with it, as well as a few more details expected with Patch 1.9!
What we’ve done in game:
- Raid DH
- Raid ROS
- Rifts in Shimmersand. Major’s suck.
- Favorite things about RIFT: Zone Events/Rifts, Skills Galore, Multiple Level Dungeons, Appearance Customization.
- MDD was fun, but I wish we could actually finish it at least once.
- Raid GP – Woot, fun!
- Rifts in Shimmersand with my Rogue. Ouch.
- Another RoS raid with the guild. As always, a blast!
- More PvP action with my Rogue in Bard spec. I often top the healing chart, and therefore, often die.
News from the Rift:
“Magic Tech Style”
Storm Legion livestream from E3.
Summerfest now testing on the PTS
Yes, barber shops are coming to Telara! Confirmed by Elrar #9 in forums post
Massively Coverage of 1.9 and Storm Legion
Ideas for new souls on Rift Junkies!
Sallennia – Mage: Enforcer – Defence Support: uses the planes to create force shields, blocks, buffs and debuffs, while still causing damage or healing when used with other roles.
Chris – Warrior: Captain – Similar to LOTRO’s captain, and a full healer, using banner and AOE heals more than anything else.
Polls are moving to our facebook page! If you like the polls, please follow us on Facebook!
Last week’s Poll
Will you be using the Mentoring system to revisit old Zone Events that you miss?
This Week’s Poll
What are you most excited about with the launch of Storm Legion for Rift?
10 more levels
6 new zones
4 new souls
Youtube: youtube.com/user/mmoreporternetwork PLEASE SUBSCRIBE!
|Print article||This entry was posted by Chris on June 18, 2012 at 7:16 am, and is filed under General, Rift Reporter. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.|