TOR Reporter Episode 37 — Dev’d if you do, Dev’d if you don’t…
Chris, Anexxia and Josh discuss the post-server transfer environment, discuss their favorite storylines thus far in-game, and conclude our Server Transfer Guide segments for Jedi’s Council.
What we did this week
- Sniper PvP – Voidstar AGAIN?!
- love high pop server again
- Completed 3 server transfers of 9 characters
- Regrouped with some of my guilds
- Got my Sage #3 to 39! And Jedi Knight to 24!
- Made a ton of cash in the GTN — thank you robust new server economies!
- The server transfer game. 3 of 4 needing transfer done. One left behind to keep thing going (just in case) on The Crucible Pits.
- Special Surprise for Anexxia….. Duh duh daaaaah!
- Will I ever get off this stinkin’ planet! Belsavis is starting to drive me insane!
James Ohlen asks players for story feedback via twitter
Team Ranked Warzones in 1.3
HOT off the presses: Crew Skills and Items in Game Update 1.3
Part 3 in our server transfer series…Regrouping with Your Guild
- Be sure to set a specific date and time to reform– 4 of your guildies must be on and accept the charter for the guild to be formed. No AFKs!
- As soon as your guild is reformed, the guildmaster needs to put in a ticket to have the guild bank, if you had one, reinstated
- Now is a good time to create more meaningful ranks for your members — and to decline to re-promote any deadweight you may have in your officer ranks
- You’ll also want to check out your new server’s forums and post a recruitment thread there
- Is your new server hosting a server event? Make sure to take part and gain some positive word of mouth on your new server!
- Are you sure you want to continue to be part of your guild? Just because you server transferred doesn’t mean you have to stay put.
- If you decide not to stay put, check out your new server’s forums to get an idea of the active guilds
- Try to keep an eye on general chat at the fleet and go on some Ops and HM runs w/a few guilds to get a sense of where you might be a better fit
What tips do you have for getting your guild house in order post-transfer? Let us know in the comments!
Browsing the Holonet
How to get More SWTOR PvP MVP Votes
Open TOR Policy – The Devs Still In The Details?
A number of bloggers, including a few who have been awfully quiet as of late, shared their reactions to the server transfers, check them out:
Why SWTOR Needs an Armory
SWTOR Going Free to Play?
TOR Reporter Weekly Poll: How do you feel about the Server transfers?
Head over to our Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/torreporter and share your opinion in this week’s poll.
Like us on FB:https://www.facebook.com/torreporter
|Print article||This entry was posted by anexxia on June 24, 2012 at 11:47 pm, and is filed under General, Star Wars: The Old Republic, TOR Reporter Podcast. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.|