TOR Reporter Episode 42– Free-to-Play Announced: Keep Calm and SWTOR On!
Anexxia and Chris are joined by @Asros to discuss the sudden but inevitable announcement of SWTOR going free-to-play, while Anexxia ponders ditching Qyzen for a companion who dies less often as she slogs through Voss.
What we did this week
- I’ve hit a point in Voss where the mobs are consistently higher level than me, and Qyzen keeps dying constantly
- Also, I keep trying to use my shadow priest rotation on my Sage
- Ran Colicoid War Games – Fun instance, with the beginning two section of defending an area with cannons a nice change.
- Trying to work through selling slicing/components on the GTN
- Guild management and working through future planning
SWTOR Adds Free-to-Play Option, Revises Subscription
Gaming websites’ take on the Free-to-Play Change
Games Developer Choice Award Nominees: SWTOR A Winner
Community Q&A: July 27th, 2012
8/1 Community Round-up
Browsing the Holonet
Blogosphere Reactions to the SWTOR F2P news
Smuggler’s Weekly: We’ve Got You Covered
Voice mail from Eskatun
MMO Reporter PAX Meetup
Like us on FB: https://www.facebook.com/torreporter
|Print article||This entry was posted by anexxia on August 4, 2012 at 10:15 pm, and is filed under General, Star Wars: The Old Republic, TOR Reporter Podcast. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.|