TOR Reporter Episode 44 – Not so Grand Acquisition
With Anexxia away on some much deserved holidays, Adaram guest hosts to talk about the new Grand Acquisition event, the future of TOR, and how to do your best as you casually PvP!
Chevin’s Grand Acquisition Race now live!
- Spoilers for those who want them: http://dulfy.net/2012/08/13/swtor-live-event-chevin-grand-acquisitions-race-coverage/
New warzone – “Ancient Hypergates”
Future of the Old Republic Trailer
Tips for Casual PvP-ers
- In Alderann Civil War, take the left side node and guard for some decent medals.
- stealthers are good defense in novare coast and civil war; watch chat in voidstar because stealthers go one way every1 else
- the other; operatives are great healers; turn off legacy name if it gets you noticed quicker; enlarge minimap in huttball
- so you don’t go the wrong way if you have the ball; and kill the ball carrier and his setup crew along the way if dps
- PvP is a good way to learn not to stand in stuff for pve especially if ur a healer so start early; learn all ur defenses and
- cd’s for them and learn to use wz adrenals and when to
- number 1: learn to communicate: http://corellianrun.com/2012/07/04/tactical-strike-shoot-move-communicate/
- number 2: use PvP gear, no matter how good your PvE gear is. For more info, go here: http://corellianrun.com/2012/07/11/tactical-strike-obtaining-pvp-gear-part-1/
- number 3: remember to have fun! Don’t take it too hard if you lose, and be a gracious winner and loser.
- play the 10-49 pvp as its actually fun and engaging, rewarding, and great exp. far better than waiting till 50
Themepark vs Sandbox on TORWars
MMO Reporter PAX Meetup
Like us on FB: https://www.facebook.com/torreporter
Adaram’s Twitter: http://twitter.com/adaram
|Print article||This entry was posted by Chris on August 19, 2012 at 10:29 am, and is filed under General, TOR Reporter Podcast. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.|