TOR Reporter Episode 45–Chris Dings 50!
Chris gets his first SWTOR character to 50, Anexxia shares why she dropped out of the Grand Acquisition Race, and the Community team makes good on promises to share more bits and bobs with the community.
What we did this week
- Sage is still 47 and FINALLY done slogging through Voss! Praise be!
- I kicked Qyzen to the curb. YOU HAVE FAILED ME FOR THE LAST TIME QYZEN FESS!!
- I used up my Sunday playtime working on–and not completing– the Chevin world event.
- Need to decide on my final levels strategy– LFD this weekend and expect to do dailies or be completionist (including the heroic quests) on Corellia?
- Level 50! Woot! Corellia still has lots to do though, so I think I’ll keep bombing around there.
- So close to finishing the Jedi Knight story, but just ran out of time today. Will finish tomorrow, most likely.
- New Trooper on Canderous Ordo. Almost finished the intro area, and enjoying the storyline. I’ve done it before, but it’s my favorite starting storyline of all of the classes.
Welcome to the Fan Site Forum!
8/22 Community Roundup
http://www.swtor.com/blog/community-round-august-22nd-2012 The Companion Dialogue Location Index
Are there any plans for additional Sith corruption?
Crew Skills Schematics Won’t be in Future Operations Loot Tables
1.3.6 Patch Notes
SWTOR won’t be at Eurogamer Expo
New Operation will be Tested on the PTS
Additional Legacy Rewards for Level 25+ Legacy in the Works
How to make it through a world event.
- Look on the forums to see what official information, if any, has been shared about the event
- Look to see what player-created guides are on the forums
- Take a peek at the #SWTOR tag on twitter and the swtor subreddit to see what Qs people are asking or what tips they are sharing
- Get Started!
- Google is your friend– if you hit roadblocks or have questions while you’re working on quests or activities pertaining to a world event, use google early and often. It usually has social media resources at the top of the results, for your most up-to-date information
- If all else fails– ask on the official forums.
- Group up whenever you have to wait in a line to complete an activity
- But every-man-for-himself is a better approach to activities like opening an unlimited number of boxes for a random drop
Browsing the Holonet
Roundup of blog reactions to the Grand Acquisition Race
http://inquisitorsroadhouse.com/2012/08/20/how-was-the-grand-acquisition-race/ (includes the poll discussed in the show)
SWTOR Life Jeff Hickman (Executive Producer) interview from Gamescom
Has the SWTOR “Community” Fallen Apart?
CHRIS: MMO Reporter PAX Meetup
Like us on FB: https://www.facebook.com/torreporter
|Print article||This entry was posted by anexxia on August 27, 2012 at 5:55 pm, and is filed under General, Star Wars: The Old Republic, TOR Reporter Podcast. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.|