Guild Wars Reporter Episode 49 – Goaty McGoaterson
What We Did This Week
- Dailies, messing around with livestreaming, AC SM, not a lot of playtime :/
- Zone completion with my Warrior. I love the 2 handed hammer tight now. THUMP!
- Almost level 10 with my Ele. Not in love with it as much as I thought I would be. I wonder why? Back to my Engineer I guess.
Lion’s Arch Report
Colin Johanson stops by MMORPG.com to talk about Flame & Frost: Gathering Storm
- Guild Missions – have to work together to unlock missions, rewards for everyone but extra for the sponsoring guild’s members, create notoriety for your guild on your home server by hosting and completing guild missions
- Daily cheevos – revamp allows you to complete “5 of 9” objectives to complete the cheevo. could be something very specific like veterans in a certain zone.
- you’ll start getting at least 1 blue or better quality item from all champions (as long as you do enough qualifying damage to get a drop)
- won’t always get a drop from a veteran because they only have a chance to drop something slightly better than usual not necessarily anything at all
- more details with the feb update notes
Dev tags, exploits and party quits
Norn Spirit Watch PvP Map
- score 15 points by placing the orb in an enemy station or 30 if it’s a station you own already
- capture the flag type gameplay
Ask An Asuran
- Foods and Potions stack
- gives you a list of the most efficient foods
- lack of bacon
Tales of Tyria
Official Meet & Greet with ANet in Seattle
Every Rose has its lawsuit
- valentine’s bouquet
- would throw a rose into someone’s hand
- roses dying for the pleasure of others is pretty dark – very nightmare court
Request for community events of the week/bi-week. Send us an email!
If you’ve got a burning question for our Ask an Asuran segment, please let us know!
Check out our new widget (and link to our information page) on mmoreporter.com. We’re trying to send Harry Hol to PAX East! Rather than get a sponsor, we’re trying to go ad free for our content this time around, and we want your help! Click to donate or on the link below the widget to find out more information.
|Print article||This entry was posted by Celeste on February 24, 2013 at 8:37 am, and is filed under General, Guild Wars 2, Guild Wars Reporter Podcast, Podcast. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0leave a response or trackback from your own site.|