Join the MMO Reporter Network!
Are you passionate about MMOs? Are you becoming the go-to source amongst your friends for the latest news and theorycrafting about your favorite upcoming MMO? Want to become part of a network of gamers who feel the same way, and gain exposure for your rantings? We’d love to hear from you!
The MMO Reporter Network is always on the lookout for podcast hosts to cover up-and-coming MMOs. We are currently interested in hearing from you if you are interested in covering one of the following:
If any of these topics are up your alley and you have a great podcast personality, email chris@mmoreporter with your podcast proposal to apply.
For best results, in your proposal, you’ll want to include a brief summary that includes the MMO you’d like to cover, and an outline of the type of content you would plan to include in each show. Please also specify:
- Days/times you would be looking to record
- Frequency (i.e. weekly, every other week)
- Any potential issues that woud keep you from recording on a regular schedule
- Do you have the ability to record your own podcast, or are you looking for a co-host who can do that?
- Links to your blog/G+/twitter/reddit/FB/pinterest/other social media account to give us an idea of your comfort level and style talking about your subject
- Record a short “pilot” podcast that you think would fit the MMO Reporter style. This needs to be no less than 5 minutes long, and no longer than 30 minutes long. Alternatively, if you have guested on a podcast, sending us a link to that episode will also work to give us a feel for your podcast personality. You can find some instructions on how to do that here.
We are also looking for established podcasts looking to become part of something more.
We look forward to hearing from you!