With a nod to Ernest Cline, Chris and Bill jack into the world of MMOs to discuss the first room scale VR MMO, Crowfall’s move to 24/7 servers, the return of The Repopulation, and more!
What we did in game:
- Heroes of the Storm
Patreon shout out
OrbusVR – Room Scale VR MMORPG
- 4 classes
- Launching with several
- 5 person
- Work on raid starting after launch
- 10 person
- 100 players per zone
Crowfall going 24/7
- 24/7 servers will be coming “soon” (within a couple months)
- There will be a “test” realm and a “live” realm
- Test will be impermanent and frequently wiped. Invites to test will follow the same invite pattern so far (so your pre-alpha 1 test group will still be providing early access to test)
- April 1st 2017 packages will go away, and new patron packages granting Beta 3 access at the soonest will be available
- All beta 2 testers will be added by the end of March
Go to audiblepodcast.com/mmoreporter
Use the coupon code mmoreporter for a free 120GB SSD with your purchase!
The Repopulation returns!
- Servers coming back on 12th of March
- New discord server for the community
- Sales on steam from the 19th to the 26th to celebrate
The Elder Scrolls: Legends launch plans
- PC version has launched
- iPad – March 23
- Android Tablets – April
- Mac OS – May
- Mobile Phones – Early Summer
Arenanet and Welovefine partner for GW2 merch!
- Players can submit designs
What are you playing next week?
- Civ VI