Posts tagged Blizzard
Harry has a chat with Julia Humphreys, Senior Producer on the console version of Diablo 3. They talk about the differences between the console and PC version and the development of Diablo 3 on consoles moving forward.
We uploaded our rough cut of the Hearthstone panel as soon as we could! What do you think of the game? Are you super excited for this collectible card game?
With the imminent threat of the Cataclysm behind us, and Deathwing put to rest for good, the mortal races of Azeroth turn to another ever-lingering foe… each other. In doing so, they discovered a long lost race of spiritual creatures, the Pandaren, and disturbed something lurking just under the surface.
On today’s show, we talk about everything from WoW’s Mists of Pandaria opening cinematic to Guild Wars 2′s region locking!
Another fantastic cinematic from Blizzard to herald the opening of an expansion. I love the humour in this one. One question though: Are you disapointed by the lack of gnomes in a cinematic?
On today’s show, we discuss Blizzard security troubles, Guild Wars 2 stress test, Dust 514 shaking hands with EVE and more!
Welcome to the MMO Reporter Daily, your bite-sized MMO news podcast. On today’s show DCUO’s Tides of War Summer Event is announced, Game of Thrones: Seven Kingdoms launches a new trailer, we review Blizzard’s Thursday schedule at SDCC, City of Heroes gives away free stuff on Thursdays, and League of Legends surpasses WoW.
On today’s episode of MMO Reporter Daily, your bite-sized MMO News podcast we talk about San Diego Comic Con news, Asura and Sylvary joining the playable races for Guild Wars 2′s last beta weekend, Copernecus’ trailer that almost didn’t see the light of day, Raiderz’s Dev Diary on choice, Mechwarrior Online’s Q&A about loadouts and Turbine’s weekly Community Update.
Welcome to the first episode of MMO Reporter Daily, your bite-sized MMO News podcast. Today we talk about Blizzard’s timeline, Gazillion’s Marvel Heroes Dev Diary, Bioware’s official SWTOR Podcast, the release of Guild Wars 2′s official soundtrack, and a major game update for Firefall.
Diablo III has finally been released from its crypt, and I’m going to take a look and see if it lives up to the hype, or sends you straight to the depths of hell in despair.
- Wield the Might of a thousand powers:
- Shake the earth, blast your enemies with fire and ice, summon otherworldly minions and much more as you wield the powers of your heroic birthright.
- Conquer an infinite battlefield
- Lay waste to legions of evil throughout randomized, 3D environments. Face innumerable demonic villains, uncover quests in new locations, and claim different loot every time you play. No two games are ever the same.
- Trade the Spoils of War
- Use the Real Money Auction House to buy and sell items for real world currency. Then draw on your earnings to buy ever more powerful items or cash out your trades, take the money, and run. The choice is yours. Real Money Auction House coming soon.
- Dare Sanctuary’s dark world
- From the fabled spires of Caldeum to the besieged walls of Bastion’s Keep, the mortal world has fallen under the corrupting influence of infernal powers. Aid in Sanctuary’s defense as it teeters on the brink of demonic annihilation.