Posts tagged diablo 3
This week, Chris, Harry, and Layanor talks about what we did in game for the last two weeks, and a lot about Chris’ time at PAX!
On this special episode of MMO Reporter, Chris talks to Josh of WoW Pet Battle Crew and The Happy Heartstone fame (oh yeah, he’s a dev for SOE as well) about his recent trip to GDC. Lots of inside information from the development side of things, and an interesting discussion about different aspects of MMOs and games in general.
Chris and Harry, fully recovered from their excursion to Boston for PAX East, discuss their highlight from the convention. We talk highlights, weird moments, and pick our MMO of Show.
Harry has a chat with Julia Humphreys, Senior Producer on the console version of Diablo 3. They talk about the differences between the console and PC version and the development of Diablo 3 on consoles moving forward.
Layanor joins Chris and Harry once again to talk about the layoffs at Trion Worlds, the end of the world in The Secret World, and Transformers transforming into a MOBA.
Diablo III has finally been released from its crypt, and I’m going to take a look and see if it lives up to the hype, or sends you straight to the depths of hell in despair.
- Wield the Might of a thousand powers:
- Shake the earth, blast your enemies with fire and ice, summon otherworldly minions and much more as you wield the powers of your heroic birthright.
- Conquer an infinite battlefield
- Lay waste to legions of evil throughout randomized, 3D environments. Face innumerable demonic villains, uncover quests in new locations, and claim different loot every time you play. No two games are ever the same.
- Trade the Spoils of War
- Use the Real Money Auction House to buy and sell items for real world currency. Then draw on your earnings to buy ever more powerful items or cash out your trades, take the money, and run. The choice is yours. Real Money Auction House coming soon.
- Dare Sanctuary’s dark world
- From the fabled spires of Caldeum to the besieged walls of Bastion’s Keep, the mortal world has fallen under the corrupting influence of infernal powers. Aid in Sanctuary’s defense as it teeters on the brink of demonic annihilation.