Posts tagged diablo III
Chris and Harry, fully recovered from their excursion to Boston for PAX East, discuss their highlight from the convention. We talk highlights, weird moments, and pick our MMO of Show.
Diablo III has finally been released from its crypt, and I’m going to take a look and see if it lives up to the hype, or sends you straight to the depths of hell in despair.
- Wield the Might of a thousand powers:
- Shake the earth, blast your enemies with fire and ice, summon otherworldly minions and much more as you wield the powers of your heroic birthright.
- Conquer an infinite battlefield
- Lay waste to legions of evil throughout randomized, 3D environments. Face innumerable demonic villains, uncover quests in new locations, and claim different loot every time you play. No two games are ever the same.
- Trade the Spoils of War
- Use the Real Money Auction House to buy and sell items for real world currency. Then draw on your earnings to buy ever more powerful items or cash out your trades, take the money, and run. The choice is yours. Real Money Auction House coming soon.
- Dare Sanctuary’s dark world
- From the fabled spires of Caldeum to the besieged walls of Bastion’s Keep, the mortal world has fallen under the corrupting influence of infernal powers. Aid in Sanctuary’s defense as it teeters on the brink of demonic annihilation.